Sunday, February 17, 2013

I seem to get in trouble during the most 'appropriate' of times.

fever during reports
messed up what I said with people
heck even my lappy-toppy is emotional at me D;
and my phone blanked out after syncing.
ahuehue

thank you god. for making me a patient man
sometimes god tests us in different ways.
and my prayer to be a patient man is answered with test after test. after test.

and at times. I am a bit too childish. and I sigh at the moments when it would've been much better if I were to just sit still and keep my big mouth shut.
being that lone wolf type of guy ain't so bad eh?
I should give it a shot.

rantings of a lame novelist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 All those simple things.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.