Sunday, March 3, 2013


Quite possibly everyone knows this
Well hello there everyone
and welcome back :D

It's been a while I have to admit it. Exams are around the corner. They always seem to be around the corner for me =.='
but moving on,
I have been given loads of sudden responsibility which I hope Allah can carry me through.
He doesn't give unless He thinks I can handle it.

PKPMI = hubungan luar.
 Well was expecting that though I didn't ask for it. Immigration and all, I guess the deck was already stacked against me in the first place.

IPEM = English :D
Weeeee. for a minor grammar nazi like me (I for one prefer to call it a minor case because I am not even sure if my english is alright to begin with) this seems to be puuuurrrfeeeect :3

Going to be making the April edition of Malaysian Medical Writers here in Makassar and I gotta say it's a fun ride so far :)

Anyways just decided to rant on my blog since it has been more or less a month?
It ain't as active but perseverance is always welcome ain't it?
I haven't even been that active on FB now that I just realized it ~_~'

Wish me luck for my exams. In fact wish us all luck.
We all need a little bit of that once in a while,
but then again god gives and god takes, the best we can do is pray isn't it?

Now I will be going away again...
BUT!

I'll be back soon enough

1 comments:

Nor said...

Semoga semua anak anak di Makassar dipermudahkan dan berjaya menjadi khalifah. Tapi kena usaha ye!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 All those simple things.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.