Monday, March 4, 2013


Hey Guys.
Surprised I got another post soooooo fast?
I got some free time. deal with it
I suddenly had this sudden pang. sadness hitting me hard.
My family. For heavens sake I miss them.

My Father and Mother.
You have no idea how much they mean to me. In fact parents are a foundation regarding your personal development. They brought me up, corrected my mistakes and sharpened my skills. I still screw up but I guess if it weren't for them? I would have totally crashed.



What you see up there?
That is my brother right there. I know he looks WAAAY different. but blood is thicker than water. He is a reason as to why I was brought up around cars and tech.
Always loved it. Modified cars and what not.
And now, he is in UK with his lovely wife Kak RIna :D and they have a daughter <3
*cheeky one really but more on that later*
on an added note, my brother up there? he looks better with long hair ~_~'


Now that happy family? My sister and bro in law
A tough one she is ~_~
Went through a lot I guess. got a nasty temper :p but kind at heart :D
Did I tell ya my bro in law is an incredible cook .__.?
He can really improvise I can tell ya that.



Now this? My second brother, and of course little old me :D
Pretty much disappeared. and popped back up as a new man.
Also, this bugger is in UK as well =.='
I pray for the best my brother. If you ever read this. get married quickly yeah?
It's gonna be my turn after my studies. HAHAHA

And little old me is just sitting here. Pretty much listening to music and chilling.
May god ease my path and those around me.
And ease the path for my family.
Till later ;)

3 comments:

Nur Deena Syaheeda said...

You're so lucky to have a perfect family like this... Go tell your brother to marry me. Hahahaha =P

Iridescent Aisyah said...

ur nieces are so cuteeeee <3

Nor said...

Love you too

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 All those simple things.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.